Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of course content and objectives for the speech offerings.
- Ability to develop and effectively deliver course content/objectives and facilitate an effective learning environment for students to maximize their success.
- Knowledge of computer and educational technology and ability to effectively integrate technology into the classroom.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable working in a close, collaborative manner with other faculty and administration.
- Required Master’s degree in Speech or Communications or
- Required Master’s degree and 18 graduate credits in Speech or Communications.
- Two years of teaching experience preferred; ideally at the community college level.
Normal classroom environment with little, if any discomfort due to heat, dust, noise and the like. Ability to travel to Farwell High School located in Farwell, MI.
Note: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties that may be performed by a person so classified. Incumbents may be asked to perform additional duties as required by his/her supervisor.
MMCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.