Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to perform custodial duties and to work independently.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Education, Certification, Licensure:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Michigan Driver's license.
- Six months to one year related experience and training.
- Previous custodial experience desirable.
- The job responsibilities of this position are performed in an office building environment.
- Proper PPE will be provided by the College in accordance MIOSHA standards.
- There may be occasional travel to other college locations for meetings.
- There may be occasional travel for conferences/training.
- Duties are performed in an independent atmosphere without close direct supervision.
- The job requires continuous physical exertion, such as walking, standing, sitting, stooping, bending, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward (5- 50 pounds).
- Some discomfort due to heat, dust and noise may occur.
- Typical work schedule is 3rd Shift 10:30pm – 7:00am with flexible or extended hours as approved by the Facilities Manager.
Note: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties that may be performed by a person so classified. Incumbents may be asked to perform additional duties as required by his/her supervisor.
MMCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.