Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Effective presentation, public speaking, and facilitation skills.
- Analytical ability to identify and resolve a variety of issues or challenges in an effective and timely manner.
- Must be familiar with laddered nursing education concepts and health technology programs.
- Must be committed to the enrichment of healthcare programs and student outcomes.
- Competent in computer skills.
- Able to incorporate technology into CSC environment.
Education, Certification, Licensure:
- BSN required, MSN preferred.
- Current license as an RN in the State of Michigan required.
- Valid Michigan driver's license is required.
- Minimum of two years of experience in nursing practice required.
- Teaching or mentoring experience preferred.
- Position adheres to MMCC academic schedule.
- The job responsibilities of this position are performed in an office/classroom environment which requires a professional image and demeanor, on-time attendance and reliability. The environment has little, if any discomfort due to heat, cold or dust. There is light noise within the environment.
- There may be occasional travel to other college locations for meetings.
- There may be occasional travel for conferences/training.
- Duties are performed in an independent atmosphere without close direct supervision.
- The job has intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, sitting, stooping, bending, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward (5- 45 pounds).
Note: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties that may be performed by a person so classified. Incumbents may be asked to perform additional duties as required by his/her supervisor.
MMCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.