Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written format, with various constituencies including students, faculty, administrators, and community members.
Education, Certification, Licensure:
- No Specific Experience Needed
- The job responsibilities of this position are performed in and around the College campus.
- Some outdoor work required.
- There may be occasional travel to other college locations.
- Duties are performed in an independent and team atmosphere. Continuous collaboration with team and supervisor will occur.
- The job requires physical exertion, such as walking, standing, stooping, bending, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward (5- 50 pounds).
- Minimal discomfort due to heat, dust and noise may occur.
- Work schedule can vary based on needs.
Note: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties that may be performed by a person so classified. Incumbents may be asked to perform additional duties as required by his/her supervisor.
MMCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.