Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Initiative and ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing projects.
- Technical aptitude/experience (LMS experience with Moodle or Blackboard, web tools like Google Drive, etc.).
Education, Certification, Licensure:
- Enrollment in at least one college/university credit this semester.
- Graduate, senior, or junior status at a college/university, preferred.
- Interest in pursuing employment related to education, online learning, technology, or instructional desig
- Preferred office and/or technology experience preferred, but not required.
- The job responsibilities of this position are performed in an office building environment.
- There may be occasional travel to other college locations for meetings.
- There may be occasional travel for conferences/training.
- Duties are performed in an independent and team atmosphere. Continuous collaboration with team and supervisor will occur.
- The job requires minimal physical exertion, such as walking, standing, stooping, bending, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward (5- 25 pounds).
- Minimal discomfort due to heat, dust and noise may occur.
- Work schedule can vary based on needs.
Note: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties that may be performed by a person so classified. Incumbents may be asked to perform additional duties as required by his/her supervisor.
Mid Michigan College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.