Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of course content and ability to develop and effectively deliver course content/objectives and facilitate an effective learning environment for students to maximize their success.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of course content courses preferred.
- Knowledge of computer and educational technology and ability to effectively integrate technology into the classroom.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable working in a close, collaborative manner with other faculty, students and administration.
- Master degree required, preferably in assigned course discipline.
- One – three years of teaching college level courses in the discipline area strongly preferred.
- Experience with online instruction preferred.
- Previous experience in a community college environment preferred.
Note: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties that may be performed by a person so classified. Incumbents may be asked to perform additional duties as required by his/her supervisor.
Mid Michigan College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.